Annual and Young Bar Conference 2019
This year hear from expert speakers throughout the day in a streamlined programme examining the changing work and role of barristers across the whole profession in today’s legal system and society.
Highlights of this year’s conference include:
- Practical advice on questioning of vulnerable witnesses, parallel proceedings, and other pressing issues for criminal and family lawyers
- An investigation of the way forward for commercial disputes in uncertain times
- A look back at the first 100 years of women lawyers, and a look ahead to what the next century holds for women at the Bar
- A chance to develop your negotiation skills with a former Scotland Yard kidnap and hostage crisis negotiator
- An in-depth look at court reform developments
- Insight from a range of experts including SBA leaders, the Secret Barrister, and voices from across the Bar and judiciary
Silk £265.00 +7 Years £240.00 -7 Years £160.00 Pupil £55.00 Non Member £55.00
You need to login to book this event online.