BACFI Event: Demystifying the Employed Bar
Thursday 13th May
6pm with the meeting open from 5.30pm
- What is an employed barrister?
- What do employed barristers do?
- How do I get to become an employed barrister?
- What sort of training and career development do you get?
These and many other questions will be addressed by an expert panel of current practising employed barristers:
- Ian Brookes-Howells, Chair of BACFI
- Charlotte Pope-Williams, Associate, Pinsent Masons LLP
- Patrick Rappo, Partner, DLA Piper UK LLP
- Gaynor Wood, General Counsel, CLS Group
- André Nwadikwa-Jonathan, CPS
- Michael Harwood, GLD
Hosted on MS Teams
Attendance at the seminar is free for everyone but to attend you must register beforehand due to limited spaces.
To register or if you have any queries please email [email protected] or call 07507237218
Silk £0.00 +7 Years £0.00 -7 Years £0.00 Pupil £0.00 Non Member £0.00
You need to login to book this event online.