Wellbeing Event – Parental Talk
Thursday 25th February 2021
17.30 – 19.00
Virtual Session: Re-examining Maximising Cooperation, Self-Reliance and Self-Esteem
Key strategies from learning and behaviour expert Noël Janis-Norton that will help you to improve the cooperation, self-reliance and self-esteem of your children and teens.
Author of ‘Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting’, ‘Calmer, Easier, Happier Screen Time’, ‘Calmer, Easier, Happier Boys’, ‘Calmer, Easier, Happier Homework’
Are you tired of repeating, reminding or shouting just to get your children or teens to do the simple things they need to do?
There is a better way! Noël Janis-Norton will introduce practical and effective strategies that can help you to improve cooperation, self-reliance and self-esteem, whatever your child’s age.
Noël will speak for 90 minutes, with plenty of time for Q&A after she explains each new strategy.
We consider the wellbeing of our members and their families of significant importance, particularly in the current climate; all parents are encouraged to attend.
The access link will be issued on the day of the session.
To help you get the most out of your Wellbeing session with Noël, she would love to know in advance any of your burning questions about the challenges you’re having with your children or teens.
During the parenting talk Noël will answer as many of your questions as there is time for. She will explain practical and effective strategies that you can start using straightaway so that you can improve the cooperation, self-reliance and self-esteem of your children and teens and experience a ‘calmer, easier, and happier’ home life.
Below is a list of questions to help you get clear about the issues you’d like Noël to address. When you submit a question about a particular issue, please also include the ages of your children:
- Do you wish you didn’t have to repeat, remind and threaten to get your children or teens to do what you tell them to?
- Does your child seem to be on automatic with the sulky, disrespectful retort?
- Are you struggling to get your child or teen to help around the house?
- Do your children complain and resist when you say it’s time to put away their devices?
- Do you suspect that your child or teen is struggling socially, academically, or behaviourally at school?
- Do you find yourself arguing with your children?
- Are you and your partner, if you have one, on the same page about discipline?
- Do you wish your children or teens showed more self-reliance?
Please send your questions directly to Noël at [email protected].
Silk £0.00 +7 Years £0.00 -7 Years £0.00 Pupil £0.00 Non Member £0.00
You need to login to book this event online.