Wellbeing: Resilience, Retention & Rising
Resilience, Retention & Rising: How past/ pandemic experiences can support talent retention and galvanise leadership opportunities at the Bar.
Thursday 30th September 2021
18.00 – 19.00hrs
In this thought-provoking webinar, Nikki Alderson, Specialist Coach, Speaker, Author and former criminal barrister:
- highlights the importance of resilience at work and
- shares coaching strategies to inspire a re-vitalised approach to
- career progression and
- recent experiences/ working life as it was once known.
Nikki Alderson Biography
Nikki Alderson has 19 years’ experience at the Criminal Bar in Yorkshire, working from Broadway House Chambers, Bradford & Leeds. Nikki now works as a specialist Coach, Speaker and Author:
- supporting law firms & barristers’ Chambers to retain female talent; &
- empowering female lawyers to achieve career ambitions.
Nikki specialises in 3 areas:
- Women Leadership Transition & Change;
- Enhanced Career break returner support; &
- Workplace resilience, confidence & wellness.
Although Nikki’s work focuses predominantly on one to one coaching within the workplace, she also delivers motivational keynote speeches and bespoke seminars, workshops and webinars on a variety of topics, such as Wellbeing, The Importance of Career Strategy, Breaking the Barriers to being your Best at the Bar/ on the Bench and Increasing Personal Performance at Work for a Long and Happy Life in Law. Learn more about her services here: www.nikkialdersoncoaching.com
She is author of Amazon No.1 Bestseller Raising the Bar: empowering female lawyers through coaching, (https://amzn.to/3fodKQX), nominee for the Inspirational Women Awards, Champion of the Year Category, and finalist in the 2020 Women in Law Awards, Legal Services Innovator of the Year and 2019 International Coaching Awards, International Coach of the Year Categories.
Silk £0.00 +7 Years £0.00 -7 Years £0.00 Pupil £0.00 Non Member £0.00
You need to login to book this event online.