HMCTS Roadmap Milestone 4 Webinar
HMCTS Roadmap Milestone 4 panel discussion
SUBJECT: HMCTS Roadmap Milestone 4 panel discussion – Event details
DATE: 5pm – 6pm Tuesday 27th July
Book your place here: HMCTS Roadmap Milestone 4 Registration, Tue 27 Jul 2021 at 17:00 | Eventbrite
HMCTS is holding an online discussion for the legal profession on Tuesday 27th July 5pm – 6pm. The session will set out how HMCTS is responding to Milestone 4 of the government’s roadmap out of national restrictions for England.
The event will be a panel-led discussion chaired by Paul Harris, HMCTS Operations Director, with questions and feedback steered by legal professional body representatives who will also sit on the panel.
Joining Paul on the panel will be:
- Craig Robb, HMCTS Deputy Director Governance and Assurance
- Will Breame, HMCTS Deputy Director, Central Operations (including COVID Response and Recovery)
- Tim Coates, HMPPS Head of Prisoner Escort and Custodial Services
- Claire Medhurst, HMCTS Deputy Director
- Derek Sweeting, Chair of the Bar Council
- Stephanie Boyce, President of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Craig Tickner, President of Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEX)
- James Mulholland QC, Chair of the Criminal Bar Association (TBC)
Please direct your questions in advance to the CBA Administrator. Due to the size of the panel and expected volume of questions, we will not be asking for further questions during the session, although the chat bar will be available for attendees to post comments. We will be reviewing these comments after the events to guide our future events.
You can register for the event here: HMCTS Roadmap Milestone 4 Registration, Tue 27 Jul 2021 at 17:00 | Eventbrite
Submit your questions before Friday 23rd July to the CBA Administrator.
Silk £0.00 +7 Years £0.00 -7 Years £0.00 Pupil £0.00 Non Member £0.00
You need to login to book this event online.