Message from the Chair – 27.05.22
The consultation will be followed directly by a further ballot.
This will be your opportunity to indicate which, if any, course of action you wish to pursue.
We have set out below the timetable for the forthcoming meetings and ballot. Our CBA Administrator will be sending you the details next week.
I would encourage as many of you as possible to attend and to express your views.
I have always emphasised that we are a democratic association that listens to its members and takes action in accordance with the mandate they give.
- Monday 6th June – Zoom meeting with criminal barristers *over 7 years’ call.
- Tuesday 7th June – Zoom meeting with criminal barristers *under 7 years’ call.
- Thursday 9th June – Zoom meeting with Heads of Chambers and Circuit Leaders.
- Saturday 11th June – Ballot opens.
- Sunday 19th June – Ballot closes.
- Monday 20th June – Members to be informed of ballot outcome and any mandated action will commence without delay.
* these meetings have been switched and are listed as correct.View more news