Do you want to be at the forefront of national reforms improving access to justice for sexual violence survivors?
Women and Girls Network (WGN) and Centre for Women’s Justice (CWJ) are seeking two motivated and experienced lawyers with feminist values to form a team that will lead on this ground breaking new work.
The successful applicants will work as part of WGN, supporting survivors of sexual violence to access high quality legal advice relating to their rights as survivors of sexual violence within the criminal justice system.
- Salary £40,500 pro rata
- Part-time or full-time considered
- Secondments are also welcome
- 12 month posts with possibility of extensions
- Hybrid work model involving home and weekly office based working in Vauxhall
- Application deadline: Midday 12th February 2024
- Interviews will be held: 23rd February 2024
Please visit www.wgn.org.uk/support-us/work-with-us to download an application pack.
Completed applications should be emailed to [email protected]
WGN is an equal opportunities employer. The above post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1