Message from the Chairs of the Education and Training Committee
Our thanks go to Tracy Ayling KC for her service as Head of the Education and Training Committee and her characteristic generosity in promising to remain a friend of and contributor to the committee.
We have expanded the committee to include an academic sub-committee who will be assisting the education committee to deliver an impressive array of events this year. They are;
- Professor Matthew Dyson, Oxford
- Professor Nicola Padfield, Cambridge
- Professor Andrew Choo, City University of London
- Professor Raymond Arthur, Northumbria
- Professor John Child, Birmingham
- Dr Abenaa Owusu-Bempah, LSE
- Dr Oriola Sallavaci, Essex
- Dr Jennifer Collins, Bristol
- Dr Ailbhe O’Loughlin, York
The Committee exists in order to provide education and training to the profession at a time when we face unprecedented demands on our time and staying abreast of updates in practice and procedure is incredibly and increasingly challenging.
We propose therefore to host a series of online lectures and presentations attendance at which can be reserved by replying to this email. However there remains enormous value in coming together “in real life” and we will continue to hold in person events the first of which will be the Spring Conference in Manchester.
Details of events will be published in the Monday Message over the coming weeks.
Charlotte Newell KC Paul Jarvis
CBA Education & Training CBA Education & Training
Joint Chair Joint Chair