This committee meets once a month to discuss and decide the main issues of the moment.
The membership of the Executive Committee is made up as follows:
- The executive officers, namely the Association’s Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Secretary and Assistant Secretary.
- Twelve elected members.
- Up to ten co-opted members.
- Up to three members from each Circuit who are members of the Association and who have been nominated by the Leader of that Circuit.
- Members of the Bar Council who have been elected as candidates of the Association.
- Directors (and deputies) of Education, Equality and Diversity, International Affairs and Wellbeing.